About Bite Guards
A Bite Guard is a clear appliance that relaxes your jaw so that you can not grind or clench and protects your teeth from further damage that has been caused by previous bruxism issues.
Bite Guards can be worn at night while you sleep and may even be helpful during the day when you are stressed.
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"Excellent care as always. Really appreciated the attention to Covid-related hygiene. Still the same level of personal attention & concern."- R.G. / Google / Jun 13, 2020
"Start Smiling dental is the only place I trust to care for my families dental care. Always an amazing experience. My hygienist, Tanya and Kim, are awesome and always provide excellent care. Dr. Sayeg is always attentive and willing to explain all procedures. I love this office!!"- L. / Google / Jun 11, 2020
"Great consultation, Dr gave me multiple options in terms of price which I appreciate greatly, you can’t judge someone’s wallet by looks and by giving some all the options shows true customer service!! Definitely staying with these dentist!! 👌🏼💯"- D.B. / Google / Jun 11, 2020
"Great dentistry!"- L.R. / Google / Jun 10, 2020
Benefits of a Bite Guard
- Relieves jaw soreness, and headaches associated with clenching/grinding
- Protects for your teeth from wearing down prematurely
- Can help relieve sensitivity to hot/cold in some cases
- Repositions your jaw so that you are not able to grind your teeth unconsciously
- Can be worn at night while you sleep or during stressful days
- See Dr. Sayeg for a complimentary consulation to see if a Bite Guard is right for you.
- If so, we will take impressions of your teeth so that a certified lab can make a custom-fitted bite guard for your mouth.
- Once your bite guard is ready, we will fit the appliance by adjusting the guard and sometimes your teeth to get the best, most comfortable fit.
- Any further adjustments needed are also included in the cost of your bite guard.
Bite Guards Insurance Coverage
Some or all of the cost may be covered by dental insurance if it the patient has visible wear on their teeth from bruxism. Our office can confirm your benefits through your insurance to determine your out-of-pocket cost. For patient's without insurance or if your insurance does not cover your night guard, we accept many forms of payment and have financing plans available.
Plan Your Procedure
Guard Against Grinding
A custom night guard from your dentist can protect you from grinding and clenching your teeth at night and prevent you from waking up with a headache and mouth pain. Get a better night’s sleep and protect your teeth from future problems with a custom night guard.
When a Tooth Ache is Caused by a Crack in Your Tooth
If you are experiencing a tooth ache, pain when you chew, or sensitivity to hot or cold when eating, you may have a cracked tooth. We can help!Read
Will Dental Insurance Cover the Treatment You Need?
We're happy to file your dental insurance and let them send the payment to our office! Give us a call and we can help you navigate your benefits.Read