About Bite Guards
A Bite Guard is a clear appliance that relaxes your jaw so that you can not grind or clench and protects your teeth from further damage that has been caused by previous bruxism issues.
Bite Guards can be worn at night while you sleep and may even be helpful during the day when you are stressed.
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"Jamie is the best hygienist ever. She takes her time and gives me expert attention. Jamie is very knowledgeable and I have confidence that she does a perfect detailed cleaning of my teeth. Dr. Isler has been my dentist for 45 years and that says it all!"- G.H. / Google / Dec 13, 2019
"Pleasant staff and surroundings. My experience was good and the service received made me smile. See you next year!"- D.H. / Google / Dec 13, 2019
"I had a problem arise over the holiday weekend, and Dr. Mark Sayeg and his staff worked me right in this afternoon. I was on my way in no time. If you are looking for the absolute best dentist in the area, you should look no further. I started seeing Dr. Sayeg in 2000, and since moving further away, I drive an hour both ways to see him now. I could go to dentists much closer to my home, but this entire office is so top-notch, why would I risk my smile to anyone else? Dr. Sayeg and his entire staff are all true perfectionists, five plus stars all the way!!!!! Dr. Sayeg also introduced and consulted in office regarding my issue with Dr. Christian Hahn, who has recently joined the practice. Dr. Hahn is also very knowledgeable, with a very impressive professional history. He is also very nice and friendly. It was awesome as always seeing Dr. Sayeg, and the entire staff, and also meeting Dr. Hahn today. Thanks again!!!"- W.D. / Google / Dec 07, 2019
"My whole family and I have been seeing Dr. Sayeg and team for over 20 years now and will never go anywhere else! They are like family and always make my dentists appointments easy, quick, and stress free. I strongly encourage anyone looking for a top notch Dentist in the Buckhead and Sandy Springs area to visit them!"- K.B. / Google / Nov 25, 2019
Benefits of a Bite Guard
- Relieves jaw soreness, and headaches associated with clenching/grinding
- Protects for your teeth from wearing down prematurely
- Can help relieve sensitivity to hot/cold in some cases
- Repositions your jaw so that you are not able to grind your teeth unconsciously
- Can be worn at night while you sleep or during stressful days
- See Dr. Sayeg for a complimentary consulation to see if a Bite Guard is right for you.
- If so, we will take impressions of your teeth so that a certified lab can make a custom-fitted bite guard for your mouth.
- Once your bite guard is ready, we will fit the appliance by adjusting the guard and sometimes your teeth to get the best, most comfortable fit.
- Any further adjustments needed are also included in the cost of your bite guard.
Some or all of the cost may be covered by dental insurance if it the patient has visible wear on their teeth from bruxism. Our office can confirm your benefits through your insurance to determine your out-of-pocket cost. For patient's without insurance or if your insurance does not cover your night guard, we accept many forms of payment and have financing plans available.
Plan Your Procedure
Guard Against Grinding
A custom night guard from your dentist can protect you from grinding and clenching your teeth at night and prevent you from waking up with a headache and mouth pain. Get a better night’s sleep and protect your teeth from future problems with a custom night guard.