Porcelain Veneers Transform smiles
A beautiful smile is the best accessory and one of the first thing people notice about you. Whether you're wanting a natural smile that conveys confidence, or one worthy of a movie star - Porcelain Veneers can give you the smile of your dreams.
Porcelain Veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic, which are bonded to your teeth and can be the ideal choice for whitening, lengthening, closing spaces, and straightening your smile without ever needing braces. Dr. Mark Sayeg has been placing gorgeous Porcelain Veneers in Atlanta/Sandy Springs, Ga for over 25 years, and Dr. Christian Hahn is one of less than 300 accredited cosmetic dentists with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Check out out gallery below to see the beautiful smiles we've created with Porcelain Veneers!
Porcelain Veneers Reviews
"I have been a patient 20 years. Dr Sayeg put veneers on my gray tetracycline teeth, and I have been smiling ever since. I love SSD and recommend them."- J.A. / Facebook / Feb 27, 2018
"OMG cannot believe how lucky I have been to find Tom and his colleagues - I am a very very nervous patient, I have been terrified of the dentist all of my life, to the detriment of my teeth. I heard about START SMILING through a friend as I was at my wits end and needed loads of work done. I have just finished a six month programme with the team which included crowns, bridges braces and Veneers!!!!! I had sedation for some of the lengthy appointments which the practise organised fo me. Every single member of the team from receptionists to my amazing dentist TOM were so kind and patient with me and literally called me the next day after every appointment to make sure I was OK. My fear of the dentist is definitely subsiding and I feel confident to now keep up hygienist and prevention appointments which is something I haven't done for over 40 years. Oh....and nearly forgot my smile looks FAB xxxx so thankyou so much to everyone at Start Smiling."- J.M. / Google / Aug 02, 2019
"Dr Tom Sealey replaced my old upper veneers and did a first-class job. Dr Tom addressed my concerns honestly and in detail when responding to my emails and during my consultations. Dr Tom works meticulously every step of the way, and I am delighted with the final result. Kudos to Simon (the technician) for my natural-looking veneers. Dr Tom and Simon collaborated closely to create my perfect smile. I am also grateful to the dental nurses, practice manager and friendly receptionists. Thanks to the dental hygienists, I have learnt how to take better care of my oral health. Start Smiling provide an all-round top quality service and experience."- C.N. / Google / Dec 02, 2019
"I have been going to start smiling for more than 10 and had mainly required the hygienist and checkups. Unfortunately I had a serious accident and damaged my teeth and gums to such an extent that I required a lot of dental work that was ongoing for over a year. This work was carried out by Tony and he had to reconstruct my gums which included a graft. I also required a brace and veneers. During this time I had regular visits with Alison who has guided me through my oral hygiene. I am a very nervous patient but every visit to Start Smiling was totally pain free and all the staff were kind and caring. I cannot thank everyone enough at Start Smiling for giving me back my smile and confidence."- C.W. / Google / Nov 02, 2019
"I cannot begin to explain how pleased I am with the outcome of my personalised treatment plan carried out by the team at Start Smiling. I am more confident, smile more, am willing to have more photos taken and am proud to share the journey with whoever will listen! The comments from family and friends make every hurdle worth it and when I see my teeth in the mirror I still have to remind myself…they are mine! Previous experiences had left me extremely nervous about having dentistry work done; the thought of surgery, needles, an implant, veneers and braces (again) filled me with horror. However, I can honestly say, with the support of all of the team, I really should not have worried anywhere near as much as I initially did. Dr Tony and Kira were amazing and were there for me with whatever I needed to know, including follow up calls after appointments. I had received some great work done by Tony in another surgery several years ago and I trusted him, so I found his new practice online and travelled 20 miles each way because I knew that the level of service would be nothing but excellent! Every step of the journey was explained, before during and after. I would say the conversations were transparent and this reduced my anxiety about the treatment I was having. The office staff were also brilliant, a massive thanks to Pam and all the others in offering support, at times even sitting with me before or in between treatments to reassure me. My major phobia is of needles; however, this was not a problem as Tony offered me a numbing agent, which meant I experienced no pain during injections and therefore no longer had to worry about this. The whole practice has such a family feel and many of the team know my first name, something you do not often get these days, this all added to the personalised touch that was given at Start Smiling. A massive thank you to you all for going above and beyond at every point in the journey. Tom Lawson"- P.L. / Google / May 02, 2019
Why Porcelain Veneers?
- Porcelain Veneers allow us to design your smile while preserving the structure of your natural teeth.
- They last longer than Dental Bonding and have a more natural, translucent appearance.
- They can straighten your smile if you have slight tilting, crowding or spaces without the use of orthodontics(braces).
- If after whitening your teeth have reached their maximum whitest natural shade, but you still want them to be whiter, veneers can give you an "off the shade guide" white smile while still looking like natural teeth.
- If you want your teeth to appear "bigger" for that beautiful Hollywood smile, Veneers can widen and lengthen your teeth for that maximum impact.
- If you want your smile to appear more feminine or masculine, Porcelain Veneers can change the shape of your teeth to give you the look you want.
Designing Your Smile
- Your first step to your dream smile will be the consultation appointment. At this time Dr. Sayeg will discuss your wants and goals and then work together to find a design that fits your face and personal anatomy. We will then take impressions of your teeth to make models for the lab to make a "mock-up" of your new smile.
- Once the mockup is ready, you will look at it together and discuss any modifications or improvements that are needed.
- Now that your smile has been designed, we will prepare your teeth and use the mockup to make the temporaries that you will wear while the lab creates your Porcelain Veneers. Your temporaries will be the first step in getting your dream smile since you will leave that appointment looking better than when you came in!
- Once the Veneers are back from the lab, the big day has arrived! At your delivery appointment, we will try the veneers in and adjust the shape and shade as needed. Once every thing looks great, we will bond them in and you are ready to Start Smiling!
Since each patients wants and needs for their new smile are different, the cost of veneers can vary greatly. Our goal for each patient is to do the least amount of treatment necessary and make sure your dream smile fits your budget.
Your consultation appointment will be complimentary, and at that time we can get you an accuarate estimate. We have many payment plans and financing options to make it possible for you to get the smile you've always wanted. Give us a call today at 404-255-6782 to schedule your consultation!
Plan Your Procedure
A Beautiful Solution
To revitalize your smile and give you the smile you've always wanted, porcelain veneers canthe solution. Teeth that are crooked or chipped, as well as discolored and stained teeth can be camouflaged with natural-looking veneers that are custom made for a comfortable, long-lasting solution. To learn more about porcelain veneers and other cosmetic dentistry options that will optimize your smile, schedule a consultation with Start Smiling Dental today.
Will Dental Insurance Cover the Treatment You Need?
We're happy to file your dental insurance and let them send the payment to our office! Give us a call and we can help you navigate your benefits.Read
Rejuvenation, Renovation Or Reconstruction – What’s A Smile To Do!
Does your smile need rejuvenating with something as simple as whitening yellow teeth, a slight renovation by tweaking a chipped or damaged tooth?Read