Located just outside of Atlanta in Sandy Springs, GA, Start Smiling Dental is easily accessible to residents throughout Dunwoody, Buckhead, Roswell, East Cobb, and all of Metro Atlanta. We are conveniently located on the ground floor of a newly constructed facility with free parking. Upon entering our front door, you will feel at ease. Our reception area is designed for your comfort with complimentary refreshments and a massage chair. Our private consultation room gives you the opportunity to speak with the doctor privately or work out financial issues in a confidential setting. Our exam rooms are designed to provide a calm atmosphere, which is especially helpful for patients who feel nervous about having dental work. We also follow and go above and beyond all CDC recommendations for infection control with the latest technology to keep you safe in our dedicated sterilization area. Take a tour of our facility and learn more!
Your comfort is our priority at Start Smiling Dental. Our office was specifically designed for you to feel at ease and actually ENJOY going to the dentist. We want you to look forward to each appointment as if you are going to the spa!
- Fresh baked cookies will be waiting when you arrive in addition to coffee, teas and other beverages in our complimentary refreshment center.
- Our massage chair is available to help you unwind before or after appointments.
- Once you are seated in a treatment room, you then have your pick of entertainment (Netflix, Hulu, Pandora) on our pull down monitors to help you relax. Headphones are also available.
- Neck & back pillows, eye masks and more are available to help make your comfortable.
- Upon request, we will give you a complimentary paraffin hand-wax to soothe and comfort you, while our dental team makes your smile healthy and beautiful!
State of the art technology
Our dentists continually train on the most progressive dental techniques, which is why our office was designed to give you the most up-to-date technology available.
- 3-D & Digital Imaging gives us the most modern diagnostic tools that use less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Cad-cam Cerec technology allows us to make digital impressions and make crowns onsite during your appointment.
- Oral Cancer Detection through Velscope allows us to use the least invasive way to detect oral cancer early.
Here at Start Smiling, we like to pamper our patients during their dental examinations and procedures. You’ll find our procedure rooms well lit and immaculately clean at all times. We offer neck and back pillows for your comfort and personalized Pandora playlists for the listening pleasure of each of our patients. Each room features a pull down television screen, should our patients choose to catch up with their Netflix or Hulu favorites during their procedure. In addition, we provide paraffin hand-wax treatments to keep you at at ease. We’re focused on remaining cutting-edge in our practice, so our procedure rooms are equipped with the technology necessary to provide 3D imaging, digital X-rays, oral-cancer detection, digital impressions, and one-hour crowns. We perform all dental procedures from fillings and extractions, to crowns, implants, and smile makeovers right on-site.
Your Safety is Our Priority - Introducing Synexis!
Covid-19 should not prevent you from receiving dental care! Start Smiling Dental goes beyond the recommendations to keep you safe.Read
When a Tooth Ache is Caused by a Crack in Your Tooth
If you are experiencing a tooth ache, pain when you chew, or sensitivity to hot or cold when eating, you may have a cracked tooth. We can help!Read
Dental Implant vs Dental Bridge: What's Best for You?
When choosing how to replace a missing tooth, it's important to know all the options. Find out if a dental implant or bridge is best for you.Read
Will Dental Insurance Cover the Treatment You Need?
We're happy to file your dental insurance and let them send the payment to our office! Give us a call and we can help you navigate your benefits.Read