We are excited to announce that we re-opened our office for patient treatment!
The COVID-19 pandemic has been difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of this virus.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
- Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon arriving and asked screening questions with a forehead temperature check. Any patients showing signs of a fever, symptoms of illness, or risk factors will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- You will be given a mask to wear while you are in our common areas to avoid any cross contamination between patients who may be asymptomatic.
- The office is set up to provide acceptable distancing, including plexiglass shielding. decreased chairs in reception area, and your being seen immediately on arrival. Whenever possible, we will ask that you not bring other visitors with you to your appointments.
- The reception room, patient bathroom, and other common areas will be sanitized frequently during each day.
- We have installed the state-of-the-art Synexis system which produces Dry Hydrogen Peroxide from the environment at safe levels to reduce microbes throughout our facility.
- As before, all rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated; including the chair, dental equipment, counters, and any areas where a previous patient kept their personal items.
- Our team will STRICTLY follow the new guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization. This includes face shields, masks, gowns, gloves, etc….
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- After every transaction, the checkout desk, credit card machine, and any pens used will be wiped with a disinfectant. As a bonus, you can feel free to take the pen with you!
- Upon your request, we will be happy to email you a receipt or appointment reminder for a contactless checkout.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family. To discuss these payment options, schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 404-255-6782.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Sayeg, Dr. Hahn, Dr. Isler and the Start Smiling Team