About Bite Guards
A Bite Guard is a clear appliance that relaxes your jaw so that you can not grind or clench and protects your teeth from further damage that has been caused by previous bruxism issues.
Bite Guards can be worn at night while you sleep and may even be helpful during the day when you are stressed.
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"Amazing staff. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sayeg, Tonya and the rest of the staff. I look forward to my appointments. Everyone is very caring. They honestly make you feel like family. Love them all."- F.B. / Google / May 09, 2019
"Very personable yet extremely professional. These people know what they're doing and I definitely recommend them."- G.H. / Google / Mar 28, 2019
"Great experience every single time!!!!! Highly recommend!"- C.C. / Google / Mar 16, 2019
"I am a fairly new patient and I am blown away by the professionalism and caring nature of this entire practice.My first appointment was a consultation with Mark. He explained exactly what needed to be done and came up with a treatment plan. Then I sat down with Laurie to go over all of the costs.I went back for a cleaning and I was dreading it! I have very sensitive teeth and one of the last dentists I went to was not even able to clean them. I have to admit that I started off with a bad attitude but she put me at ease. She was the most kind and gentle hygienist I’ve ever been to in my life. Plus, I love those flat screen TVs they have with Netflix and other channels. It makes a big difference to be distracted and entertained. Everyone in the office is smiling and friendly! The office is nicely decorated and the location is easy to find. I’m so glad that my search for a fantastic dentist has ended!"- L.F. / Google / Mar 14, 2019
Benefits of a Bite Guard@headingTag>
- Relieves jaw soreness, and headaches associated with clenching/grinding
- Protects for your teeth from wearing down prematurely
- Can help relieve sensitivity to hot/cold in some cases
- Repositions your jaw so that you are not able to grind your teeth unconsciously
- Can be worn at night while you sleep or during stressful days
- See Dr. Sayeg for a complimentary consulation to see if a Bite Guard is right for you.
- If so, we will take impressions of your teeth so that a certified lab can make a custom-fitted bite guard for your mouth.
- Once your bite guard is ready, we will fit the appliance by adjusting the guard and sometimes your teeth to get the best, most comfortable fit.
- Any further adjustments needed are also included in the cost of your bite guard.
Some or all of the cost may be covered by dental insurance if it the patient has visible wear on their teeth from bruxism. Our office can confirm your benefits through your insurance to determine your out-of-pocket cost. For patient's without insurance or if your insurance does not cover your night guard, we accept many forms of payment and have financing plans available.
Plan Your Procedure
Guard Against Grinding@headingTag>
A custom night guard from your dentist can protect you from grinding and clenching your teeth at night and prevent you from waking up with a headache and mouth pain. Get a better night’s sleep and protect your teeth from future problems with a custom night guard.