About Bite Guards
A Bite Guard is a clear appliance that relaxes your jaw so that you can not grind or clench and protects your teeth from further damage that has been caused by previous bruxism issues.
Bite Guards can be worn at night while you sleep and may even be helpful during the day when you are stressed.
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"Dr Sayeg is great and he has very sweet and gentle assistants and hygienists."- L.D. / Google / Jul 02, 2019
"After another dentist office cancelled my emergency filling appointment 20 minutes before I was supposed to be there, my boss (who also comes here) called Start Smiling Dental to see if they could fit me in. They were able to see me right away and EVERYONE from the front desk staff to the dentist was so kind and helpful. I always knew what was going on during the filling and despite normally hating the dentist, I felt as comfortable as possible. I'll be making this my regular dentist from now on."- C.F. / Google / Jun 14, 2019
"Amazing staff. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sayeg, Tonya and the rest of the staff. I look forward to my appointments. Everyone is very caring. They honestly make you feel like family. Love them all."- B.S. / Google / May 11, 2019
"Amazing staff. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sayeg, Tonya and the rest of the staff. I look forward to my appointments. Everyone is very caring. They honestly make you feel like family. Love them all."- F.B. / Google / May 09, 2019
Benefits of a Bite Guard@headingTag>
- Relieves jaw soreness, and headaches associated with clenching/grinding
- Protects for your teeth from wearing down prematurely
- Can help relieve sensitivity to hot/cold in some cases
- Repositions your jaw so that you are not able to grind your teeth unconsciously
- Can be worn at night while you sleep or during stressful days
- See Dr. Sayeg for a complimentary consulation to see if a Bite Guard is right for you.
- If so, we will take impressions of your teeth so that a certified lab can make a custom-fitted bite guard for your mouth.
- Once your bite guard is ready, we will fit the appliance by adjusting the guard and sometimes your teeth to get the best, most comfortable fit.
- Any further adjustments needed are also included in the cost of your bite guard.
Some or all of the cost may be covered by dental insurance if it the patient has visible wear on their teeth from bruxism. Our office can confirm your benefits through your insurance to determine your out-of-pocket cost. For patient's without insurance or if your insurance does not cover your night guard, we accept many forms of payment and have financing plans available.
Plan Your Procedure
Guard Against Grinding@headingTag>
A custom night guard from your dentist can protect you from grinding and clenching your teeth at night and prevent you from waking up with a headache and mouth pain. Get a better night’s sleep and protect your teeth from future problems with a custom night guard.