About Bite Guards
A Bite Guard is a clear appliance that relaxes your jaw so that you can not grind or clench and protects your teeth from further damage that has been caused by previous bruxism issues.
Bite Guards can be worn at night while you sleep and may even be helpful during the day when you are stressed.
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"I always have a good experience here, even though it's a dreaded dentist appt! Everyone is very friendly. Tanya, the hygienist, almost always does my teeth and she is awesome! I've been coming here for 17 years now (after trying a few times to find a good dentist after moving to ATL). Its even worth the drive now that we've moved to Smyrna. I've never had a bad experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Sayeg and Start Smiling to everyone!"- D.B. / Google / Aug 15, 2019
"Love Dr. Mark!! He made me feel comfortable and understood my needs, wants and concerns. Didn't feel rushed. Tamara is absolutely amazing. Kim is a sweetheart as well. Will be returning to him and referring anyone who needs a good dentist. Thanks again ... I love the hand treatment ❤❤"- T.B. / Google / Aug 15, 2019
"5 ⭐️ for Dr. Isler, Jamie and Kim. Thank you for everything! 😊❤️"- M.K. / Google / Aug 12, 2019
"Paul Isler -Terrific dentist and wonderful staff!"- T.I. / Google / Aug 08, 2019
Benefits of a Bite Guard
- Relieves jaw soreness, and headaches associated with clenching/grinding
- Protects for your teeth from wearing down prematurely
- Can help relieve sensitivity to hot/cold in some cases
- Repositions your jaw so that you are not able to grind your teeth unconsciously
- Can be worn at night while you sleep or during stressful days
- See Dr. Sayeg for a complimentary consulation to see if a Bite Guard is right for you.
- If so, we will take impressions of your teeth so that a certified lab can make a custom-fitted bite guard for your mouth.
- Once your bite guard is ready, we will fit the appliance by adjusting the guard and sometimes your teeth to get the best, most comfortable fit.
- Any further adjustments needed are also included in the cost of your bite guard.
Some or all of the cost may be covered by dental insurance if it the patient has visible wear on their teeth from bruxism. Our office can confirm your benefits through your insurance to determine your out-of-pocket cost. For patient's without insurance or if your insurance does not cover your night guard, we accept many forms of payment and have financing plans available.
Plan Your Procedure
Guard Against Grinding
A custom night guard from your dentist can protect you from grinding and clenching your teeth at night and prevent you from waking up with a headache and mouth pain. Get a better night’s sleep and protect your teeth from future problems with a custom night guard.