About Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain Veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic, which are bonded to your teeth and can be the ideal choice for improving the appearance of your front teeth. Porcelain Veneers can change a tooth's color, size, shape or close spaces and lengthen your smile. Dr. Mark Sayeg at Start Smiling Dental in Sandy Springs / Atlanta, GA, has been placing Porcelain Veneers for over 25 years and specializes helping you design the smile you've always wanted. Check out out gallery below to see the beautiful smiles we've created with Porcelain Veneers!
Porcelain Veneers Reviews
"Wonderful! Nicest patient people in the world! They make you feel like you are the only patient. Dr. Sayeg is a very talented dentist. They do their best to keep you confortable and smiling! Thank you!"- K.K. / Google / Apr 05, 2017
"I have been a patient 20 years. Dr Sayeg put veneers on my gray tetracycline teeth, and I have been smiling ever since. I love SSD and recommend them."- J.A. / Facebook / Feb 27, 2018
"Dr.Sayeg and Dr. Nate and the whole staff is amazing. I have had a ton of cosmetic dental work done and I highly recommend them. I am one of the few people that actually like getting my teeth cleaned."- C.B. / Facebook / Jan 30, 2017
"The professionalism and expertise of Start Smiling are outstanding. My visit yesterday was no exception. I can always count on receiving the best dentistry possible, and the staff is the best. Catherine"- W.C. / Google / May 05, 2017
"Best experience i've had in a medical setting. Took me in last minute to fix a chipped tooth, treated me like family, and i left with amazing results. Haven't been to a dentist in a couple of years and scheduled a cleaning for next week!"- J.S. / Google / Apr 05, 2017
Why Porcelain Veneers?
- Porcelain Veneers allow us to design your smile while preserving the structure of your natural teeth.
- They last longer than Dental Bonding and have a more natural, translucent appearance.
- They can straighten your smile if you have slight tilting, crowding or spaces without the use of orthodontics(braces).
- If after whitening your teeth have reached their maximum whitest natural shade, but you still want them to be whiter, veneers can give you an "off the shade guide" white smile while still looking like natural teeth.
- If you want your teeth to appear "bigger" for that beautiful Hollywood smile, Veneers can widen and lengthen your teeth for that maximum impact.
- If you want your smile to appear more feminine or masculine, Porcelain Veneers can change the shape of your teeth to give you the look you want.
Designing Your Smile
- Your first step to your dream smile will be the consultation appointment. At this time Dr. Sayeg will discuss your wants and goals and then work together to find a design that fits your face and personal anatomy. We will then take impressions of your teeth to make models for the lab to make a "mock-up" of your new smile.
- Once the mockup is ready, you will look at it together and discuss any modifications or improvements that are needed.
- Now that your smile has been designed, we will prepare your teeth and use the mockup to make the temporaries that you will wear while the lab creates your Porcelain Veneers. Your temporaries will be the first step in getting your dream smile since you will leave that appointment looking better than when you came in!
- Once the Veneers are back from the lab, the big day has arrived! At your delivery appointment, we will try the veneers in and adjust the shape and shade as needed. Once every thing looks great, we will bond them in and you are ready to Start Smiling!
Since each patients wants and needs for their new smile are different, the cost of veneers can vary greatly. Our goal for each patient is to do the least amount of treatment necessary and make sure your dream smile fits your budget.
Your consultation appointment will be complimentary, and at that time we can get you an accuarate estimate. We have many payment plans and financing options to make it possible for you to get the smile you've always wanted. Give us a call today at 404-255-6782 to schedule your consultation!
Plan Your Procedure
A Beautiful Solution
To revitalize your smile and give you the smile you've always wanted, porcelain veneers canthe solution. Teeth that are crooked or chipped, as well as discolored and stained teeth can be camouflaged with natural-looking veneers that are custom made for a comfortable, long-lasting solution. To learn more about porcelain veneers and other cosmetic dentistry options that will optimize your smile, schedule a consultation with Start Smiling Dental today.