About Cosmetic "ClearCorrect"
Are you interested in straightening your smile but aren't sure about the use of traditional braces? Start Smiling Dental in Sandy Springs, GA has the solution. Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Mark Sayeg is trained to straighten your smile with the help of ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics. ClearCorrect clear aligner braces work as well as traditional braces but instead of metal, they are made of clear plastic. These clear teeth-aligners are custom made, comfortable, and do not interfere with your normal eating and speaking or oral healthcare routine. Check out our gallery below to see the amazing smiles we've created with ClearCorrect!
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"The level of care is amazing. The fact that the doctor takes his time to sit down and listen to your concerns blew my mind. I’m used to seeing the dentist a few minutes every few months and couldn’t tell you what he looked like. This office is the best dental experience I’ve ever had."- L.V. / Google / May 10, 2018
"My teeth are pretty, clean and white, all Thanks to my Hygienist, Lory - she is the BEST; friendly fun and make you feel like family. I had a small cavity; Dr. Cherof and his Assistant, Tamara had me in the chair and cavity filled in under 30mins - No Pain!! I’ve been in the Mid-West (Kansas/Missouri) since 2009; I come All the way back to Georgia for All my dental work.....this is how great Start Smiling Dental is; Love’em"- B.E. / Google / Apr 29, 2018
"Great and friendly staff and Doctors. The office is always very clean and they are so accommodating. You will be so relaxed and well taken care of that you will want to come to the dentist more often."- A.P. / Google / Apr 28, 2018
"Best dentist in Atlanta. Period."- J.D. / Google / Apr 25, 2018
Can it Fix my Smile?
Clear Correct Orthodontics works best to:
- Close any spaces or gaps between your teeth
- Correct tilted teeth or crowding
- Straighten front teeth
- Correct your midline (where your upper and lower teeth line up incorrectly)
- Correct an overbite or underbite
What to Expect
ClearCorrect clear aligners work by applying carefully controlled pressure to teeth to move them into position.
- At your first scheduled appointment our Start Smiling dental physicians will take an impression of your teeth. Using state-of-the-art computer software, and your teeth impressions, customized plastic mouth trays or aligners will be made for you.
- These two trays will fit over the tops and bottoms of your teeth. Your first set will be worn for approximately two weeks, for at least 20 hours a day. At carefully scheduled intervals, we will check their progress and deliver a new set of ClearCorrect custom aligners.
- This process will continue until your teeth are aligned according to your goals.
- How long will the process last? Well, each patient's current alignment and future goals are different, but you can expect this process to take between 6-12 months.
- Is it painful? All appliances take some getting used to, but with ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics the discomfort is short-lived, lasting only a few days after a new tray is placed. Also, with Cosmetic Orthodontics, there are no metal brackets that can cause sores and make it difficult to eat comfortably.
- Aren't I too old for braces? Orthodonics are for teenagers! It's never too late to improve your smile! In fact, as we get older it's more important to correct the position of your teeth so that you can keep them clean and prevent periodontal disease. Also, with Cosmetic Orthodontics, no one will know you are going through treatment since the trays are clear and virtually invisable.
Cosmetic Orthodontics is the most conservative and least expensive way to get your teeth into proper alignment and give you the straight smile you've always wanted. Patients tell us it's one of the best investments they've ever made. The cost is generally between $1900-$5000 depending on the amount of movement involved and the length of your treatment.
Insurance: If your policy covers orthodontics, it will usually cover up to a certain amount of your treatment. Our office will be happy to contact your plan and find out what your benefits will be in our office.
Payment Plans: Our office offers several different payment plans for cosmetic orthodontics as well as outside financing through Care Credit and Lending Club. We will find a way to help you work it into your budget!
Give our office a call at 404-255-6782 today for a complimentary consultation to see if ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics is right for you!
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
A Clear Choice In Treatment
Straighter teeth are possible with the help of ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics and your Start Smiling Dental Team! This teeth straightening technique is suitable for patients of all age groups and is especially beneficial in patients suffering from crowded or crooked teeth and over or under bites. If ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics sounds like it would fit your lifestyle, give our office a call today at 404-255-6782 to set up a complimentary consultation. Our dental team can discuss your goals, your options, and your benefits and help you to make the best informed decision about your oral healthcare.