About Cosmetic "ClearCorrect"
Are you interested in straightening your smile but aren't sure about the use of traditional braces? Start Smiling Dental in Sandy Springs, GA has the solution. Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Mark Sayeg is trained to straighten your smile with the help of ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics. ClearCorrect clear aligner braces work as well as traditional braces but instead of metal, they are made of clear plastic. These clear teeth-aligners are custom made, comfortable, and do not interfere with your normal eating and speaking or oral healthcare routine. Check out our gallery below to see the amazing smiles we've created with ClearCorrect!
"Great facility and staff made for a pleasant dental experience. Everyone is very welcoming and takes the time to explain things to you and ensure your comfort. Definitely recommend Start Smiling Dental!"- L.W. / Google / Jul 24, 2017
"First time going to this location& they were Awesome from the time I checked in to the time I left. They're customer service is Awesome. They make you feel comfortable. Very personable& straightforward. Would definitely recommend them."- B.H. / Google / Sep 26, 2018
"Professional, warm and personable!! Beautiful office!"- S.G. / Google / Sep 25, 2018
"Great first time visit! Friendly staff, modern beautiful office and had all my questions and concerns answered. Very happy with the experience and will stay with Start Smilling Dental"- W.S. / Google / Sep 21, 2018
"I had the best experience today during my dentist visit!! The Best I’ve had compared to any other office ! From the moment i walked in the door , they greeted me with a warm welcome. The Dentist Dr. Cherof (may have spelled that wrong )took the time to sit and talk with me about my goals. He was very thorough! Tamara was amazing and very friendly during my X-ray exams. She was so funny! Definitely made sure i was comfortable by giving me a warm blanket. Laura was very efficient and thorough during my routine cleaning. She even turned on Hulu so that I could be comfortable and relaxed during the cleaning. Dr Cherof made sure he only recommended what i needed and wasn’t focused on just giving me a list of unnecessary dental procedures in order to make money. Although i Have insurance , the cost is still very reasonable ! The office is beautiful and very clean. They have cookies, coffee , ect for you as well. The gave me a nice water bottle and little goodie bag with dental products . This office is overall exceptional and professional ! I’m so happy that I found them !"- R.H. / Google / Sep 19, 2018
Can it Fix my Smile?
Clear Correct Orthodontics works best to:
- Close any spaces or gaps between your teeth
- Correct tilted teeth or crowding
- Straighten front teeth
- Correct your midline (where your upper and lower teeth line up incorrectly)
- Correct an overbite or underbite
What to Expect
ClearCorrect clear aligners work by applying carefully controlled pressure to teeth to move them into position.
- At your first scheduled appointment our Start Smiling dental physicians will take an impression of your teeth. Using state-of-the-art computer software, and your teeth impressions, customized plastic mouth trays or aligners will be made for you.
- These two trays will fit over the tops and bottoms of your teeth. Your first set will be worn for approximately two weeks, for at least 20 hours a day. At carefully scheduled intervals, we will check their progress and deliver a new set of ClearCorrect custom aligners.
- This process will continue until your teeth are aligned according to your goals.
- How long will the process last? Well, each patient's current alignment and future goals are different, but you can expect this process to take between 6-12 months.
- Is it painful? All appliances take some getting used to, but with ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics the discomfort is short-lived, lasting only a few days after a new tray is placed. Also, with Cosmetic Orthodontics, there are no metal brackets that can cause sores and make it difficult to eat comfortably.
- Aren't I too old for braces? Orthodonics are for teenagers! It's never too late to improve your smile! In fact, as we get older it's more important to correct the position of your teeth so that you can keep them clean and prevent periodontal disease. Also, with Cosmetic Orthodontics, no one will know you are going through treatment since the trays are clear and virtually invisable.
Cosmetic Orthodontics is the most conservative and least expensive way to get your teeth into proper alignment and give you the straight smile you've always wanted. Patients tell us it's one of the best investments they've ever made. The cost is generally between $1900-$5000 depending on the amount of movement involved and the length of your treatment.
Insurance: If your policy covers orthodontics, it will usually cover up to a certain amount of your treatment. Our office will be happy to contact your plan and find out what your benefits will be in our office.
Payment Plans: Our office offers several different payment plans for cosmetic orthodontics as well as outside financing through Care Credit and Lending Club. We will find a way to help you work it into your budget!
Give our office a call at 404-255-6782 today for a complimentary consultation to see if ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics is right for you!
Plan Your Procedure
- Procedure Recovery Location
A Clear Choice In Treatment
Straighter teeth are possible with the help of ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics and your Start Smiling Dental Team! This teeth straightening technique is suitable for patients of all age groups and is especially beneficial in patients suffering from crowded or crooked teeth and over or under bites. If ClearCorrect Cosmetic Orthodontics sounds like it would fit your lifestyle, give our office a call today at 404-255-6782 to set up a complimentary consultation. Our dental team can discuss your goals, your options, and your benefits and help you to make the best informed decision about your oral healthcare.